Sunday, August 30, 2009

Entering schedules for Ron

Good times this past week. I've been inputting DII schedules (Heartland, Lonestar and MAIC conferences) for the Kern site and now there are DIII schedules to be done. I hope I didn't screw up Texas Vinyl Flooring's schedule; it was a little confusing.

The in-laws sold their house (on the market for one day), so there's also been some heavy lifting. Literal heavy lifting, mind you, which is my least favorite kind of heavy lifting. Somehow, in the middle of the Nebraska-Minnesota match last night, a huge black metal file cabinet appeared in the back of a trailer in our alley. I missed most of game 3 wrestling with it (no big loss there given how awful game 3 was) and it then spent the night in our backyard. Today, every time I look out the kitchen window, I am startled by its presence, something right out of 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Why am I bringing this up? Because I have a creaky neck from staring at the monitor, sore biceps from where the damned cabinet (now on our back porch) dug into them, and a huge letdown from the quality of play at the AVCA tournament.

I'm in a foul mood. Beware of blog(ger).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home