Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Update from nowhere

Not that anyone will read this, but I am not dead. Wolfgang asked. I did not say something racist -- no idea what geddy is talking about and sorry to hear he does not miss me. I also was not using a mod account as a "sock puppet." People did not like the fact I was posting as a Mod, but I made no secret that I was also a mod. I left VT because it was not bringing out the best of me. It did once, imo. But that ended. I miss the community, but I do not miss how much time I tended to waste there, especially trying to moderate. I have no hard feelings and there are many of you I miss. Even geddy. And now I'll fire this off into the void where no one will ever read it. ruffda_55108@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home