Thursday, September 25, 2008

Armageddon Worried

As someone whose job is closed tied to the financial markets, these are difficult days. As someone who lives in Minnesota, these are also the last days of autumn, no matter what the calendar says. As someone who has been a lifelong liberal, the prospect of Norm Coleman defeating Al Franken just seems like a kick in the teeth I don’t deserve. As someone who considers himself a volleyball fan, Nebraska’s rise to #2 in the country is right up there with snakes in the bed.

Other than that, I’m feeling OK. It would be nice if Gorf was feeling better. It would be nice if journeylad was feeling better. It would be nice if I were 20 years younger, too.

But I’m tired of all this stress. It’s been going on for too damned long. So I’m going to go get drunk.

Later.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home