Sunday, November 22, 2009

Three things

Here are three things from my week of volleyball, stuff that nudged its way into my consciousness. I won't pretend that they are profound, or even worth the time you will spend reading them, but I'm humble that way. They probably are profound and worth your time. I'll leave that to future generations to determine, the ones who will be writing all about me and lamenting about how poorly you all treated me.

*Conference tournaments are inherently stupid in their own right, but when the #1 seed is not rewarded with the home court advantage, they are downright criminal.

*TV networks should do everything in their power to insure they are not placing their main camera behind the up ref. When they do this, it just shows remarkable incompetence -- or proof that they don't give a fig about what they are televising, probably the more likely reason.

*Mary Slinger is terrific. Maggie Mac is too, but everyone knows that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home