Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dog Blog II

The answers are as follow:

1) Her name was Meredith and I loved her madly. You never understood. But why would you? You never have believed in Dog Love.

2) It’s short for “Cool Hand Luke,” although your sisters sometimes claimed it was short for “Honey Luscious.” It has served me well. A much better name than Tolkie.

3) That was the next door neighbor. Not Meredith, mind you. The other one. And some day, my so-called master, you will be found out. Evil, unlike bones and neighbors, never stays buried.


Moving on. I have a great idea for a new ranking system, so hear me out. What if we give a team credit, besides the one for the win, for all the victories of the team they beat, at the time they beat that team? For example, UCLA beats San Diego. They get one point for the win and 7 points for all of San Diego’s victories.

Meanwhile, the losing team receives a debit for the loss, but additional debits for every loss the winning team had at the time of the loss. For example, San Diego takes a hit for the loss plus takes another for UCLA’s one loss so far this season.

I think it’s brilliant.

Unfortunately, I’m pretty busy. I’m going to have to turn this over to Gorf to initiate.

Note that the points become steadily higher as the season progresses! Cupcake conference schedules are not rewarded! It’s simple! It’s the work of a dog.

Isn’t the world a wonderful place?

And, (R)uffda!, stay out of my Blog!

Luke

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home