Monday, October 6, 2008

Impossible Qwest

I’ve been having problems with Qwest. For the last two billing cycles, I’ve been unable to view my bill on-line. You might think that’s the problem, but that’s only part of it. There’s no one at Qwest who can help me. The Live Chat Help is live and chatty, but of zero help. The Customer Service folk I call tell me to take it up with Live Chat Help or they say they’ll send something or other to their IT group. I even wrote a fairly scathing letter to Corporate Headquarters.

But I still get “This file is damaged and cannot be repaired” when I try to view the damned bill on-line. On my last unhelpful chat, they promised to send me a paper copy, but it never arrived. So I tried them again today. Believe it or not, today's Live Chat helper was named Bambi. I thought for a second I had stumbled into the wrong kind of Live Chat Help, but nope. She was legit. She couldn’t help me either, but she was legit.

So I’m thinking about not paying this month’s bill.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger (R)uffda! said...

It would appear Qwest has done away with the "Chat" Help. Perhaps they have done away with Bambi, too. You have to admire a company that's constantly looking for ways to be less helpful to their clientele.

December 1, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home