Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bringing things up-to-date

It's been a couple of weeks. What's happened? Do I even remember? Let's see what I can dig up from the hard-pack soil of my memory.

The Gophers did lose in San Diego, to the T-Oreos no less. They were up 2-0. To prove it was no fluke, they repeated the feat in Ann Arbor, to the Wolvoreos. But I don't want to talk about that.

Penn State has lost twice if you can believe that. They lost to Stanford (talk about your cloud-covered silver linings) and then lost to Illinois last weekend, snapping a pair of formidable streaks. Oh, wait. I already told you about the Stanford loss, didn't I?

Texas lost to Texas A&M. That was pretty surprising, and brought out the Elliott bashers. Washington (or U-dub as I like to call them) lost to Oregon (or U-duck as I like to call them). Syracuse finally lost. I know. I didn't care either.

You know what? There hasn't been all that much happening these past two weeks. No wonder I haven't been blogging. I should be writing about some of my dreams. Those have been much more interesting, although John Cook hasn't been in one for a while.

I could waste your time with an AVCA poll analysis (like I've wasted VT posters' time), but I'll spare you. Suffice to say there are six PacTen teams in the top 12 including, inexplicably, UCLA. But who cares, right?

I am once again amazed by the enemies I have made at Volley Talk. There's some people there who really don't like me. Thank gawd I have GSoBB's adoration. I don't need anything else.

I wish I were taking a road trip with you two this season. Even a trip to Iowa City would be nice. Ah, well. Life is loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home