Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Random VolleyTalk posts

Why me, God? Why the hell not you?

"Mine is a tuba. Yours is a kazoo."

"Shoulda, coulda, they lost."

"Blaming others for your poor choices or be a man and take responsibility? Tough choice for you, apparently."

"AA, really?"

"Option #2."

"NCAA sponsored 4-square.... heck yeah!!"

"If people would sing it like the drinking song the tune is from instead of like a funeral dirge it would improve tremendously."

"There's a guy who does announcing at local HS contests named Olaf Pollard."

"I have the hopeless feeling I get when I write my Congressman or Senator, but I always feel it's worth a try."

"The best way to not make errors at the wrong time is to not make errors."

"chicken? it's the same bet."

"He's aging a lot this season."

And the (random) winner:

"Really? equating coconuts to practicing zoophilia?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home