Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Round of 16 picks

Florida over Purdue. Unfortunately for the Boilermakers, Florida probably got their stumbling out of the way v. FSU.

Texas over Illinois. The Illini showed the volleyball fans something by dismantling Cincinnati, but Texas is a whole 'nother structure.

Missouri over Duke. For one thing, I want to see Molly Kreklow in the round of 8.

Penn State over Oklahoma. This one could be closer than people expect, but the Big Ten is not going to be shut out in this round.

Stanford over Ohio State. I still think the Buckeyes are much better than they have shown and I don't think the Dayton win was OSU at their best. But it's Stanford.

USC over Indiana. This is another one that could be a better match than people are expecting.

California over Minnesota. I would not be surprised by the opposite result. This could be the most even match of the 8. Or it might not be. You never can tell with the Gophers.

Washington over Nebraska. I had to pick one true upset. I think U-dub at home is a different animal and it's been a while since the Huskers have been tested. Send in the Hate Mail. I could use something to read.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home