Monday, December 19, 2011

One

So after all that we end up with a repeat champion, albeit one that hasn't won since the 90s. It didn't seem like that would be the culmination of this odd year, but then it didn't seem like Newt Gingrich would be the least laughable GOP candidate either. So there you go.

I like the Bruins, I guess. Some interesting players. Some great faces. Illinois grew on me, too. But I wasn't really pulling for either team. I just wanted it to go five.

So I was disappointed by game four.

It's all over and Kim Jung Illinois has taken it the hardest. Yes, I know that's not particularly funny and I've now posted it in three separate locations, but times are tough. Jokes, no matter how weak, must be stretched out a bit.

Congratulations to UCLA -- and to Illinois.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home