Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Party Town!

The volleyball season is just around the corner. You can practically smell it. Like a big old plate of Alpo just down the street a bit -- take a right, yeah. Right there, around the corner. See it? Well, now take a good whiff. It’s almost volleyball season!

And I’ll leave it at that. I was going to break down all 300+ Division I teams for you today, and maybe bring up what I believe will be THE trend for the 2008 season (stripy socks!), but that’s a hell of a lot of work and the sun’s out and I’ve been dead for way too long to spend a day like today indoors pecking at a keyboard and gnawing on (R)uffda!’s slippers. So I won’t.

As for (R)uffda!, he found “Party Town” last night out in Forest Lake, so you know where he’s at. Won’t you take him to? Party Town?

Please.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger cruncher said...

Isn't there an "e" in stripey?

May 29, 2008 at 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I debated this and refused to go to a source. I'm going to say there is not. I think you will find that Webster's backs me up. If so, I expect an apology. If not, I still expect an apology. Don't think I didn't notice the not-too-subtle dig over at the Board.

May 30, 2008 at 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home