Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Time for another blog

I know a few of you have been a little bit impatient for my second blog about Time. All I can tell you is that I’ve been a busy dog these last few days, what with American Idol, meals, and the squirrels in my yard. But I have not forgotten the task at hand, as you will see.

First of all, there was my contention that volleyball is not, as some delusional fools have claimed, time-independent. Yes, there is no clock measuring the intervals between distinct events, or providing a framework inside which those events can be contained; but a mechanical timepiece is not required for Time to be involved in a sport. People! Are you simpletons?

Oh, who the hell cares? Do you really expect me, a dead dog, to blog about Time? I’d much rather weigh in on the whole Jessica Yanz controversy, which follows the Sarah Pavan controversy, which followed the Rachel Holloway controversy, which followed the Sidney Anderson controversy, which followed the Maggie Griffin controversy, which followed the Dani Busboom controversy. You know what I think? I think there’s too many controversies coming from one school.

It’s enough to make a dog think it’s time to find a new sport.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home