Friday, October 17, 2008

Answer (R)uffda!



OK, I’m turning the tables. This time, I’M asking the questions.

Huh?

Why are the antennae painted red and white?

Uh... because they’re peppermint?

How many peppermint antennae have you come across in your lifetime?

Besides the ones at the volleyball games?

Matches, but yes.

Well, do candy canes count?

Why do you keep asking me questions? Does a candy cane look like an antennae to you?

Well, it’s red and white...

And hooked, right?

Some are. Some are straight.

If the hook’s broken off it, maybe.

No, seriously. Some come as straight candy canes.

But they’re small, right? Maybe 8 inches, tops?

I guess.

So, all in all -- besides the color -- not antennae-like, right?

I suppose. Do you have any other questions?

You’re asking me questions again.

Sorry.

I have a list. Shall I read it?

No.

What’s the difference between a triple block and a double block?

One?

What’s the difference between an improper request and an inappropriate suggestion?

Depends on the girl ...

Very good! Why is a game now a set, but a set is still a set?

They’re pacing themselves?

Are three “one” passes equal to one “three” pass?

Can we stop now?

If you could be any vegetable in the world, which one would it be?

A butternut squash.

The Cucurbita moschata?

Yes.

Who is Dagmara Szyszczak?

Seriously. Can we stop now?

Is it safe?

I have things to do.

Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist party?

I’m leaving now.

On a jet plane? Will you be back again?

Hello? Are you still there?

Well, that went well, I think. Let’s do it again soon, shall we?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home