Monday, February 6, 2012

Ask (R)uffda! (continued)

I won't post the entire thread. Even I can only take so much of this (R)uffda! crap. But just a little more ...

Wolfgang 11/4/2003 12:39pm

Ruffda, I want to know:

Who was Jack the Ripper?
Is it true the only difference between Bobby Knight and Dean Smith is the use of expletives?
Did the NBA rig the lottery system back in 1984 to let the New York Knicks get the #1 pick for the rights to Patrick Ewing?
Is Kobe innocent or guilty?
Was Clay Aiken really better than Reuben Studdard?
Who has the worst SID in college volleyball?
Did Florence Griffith-Joyner use steroids to win Gold medals?
Which current college volleyball team violated numerous NCAA recruiting rules?
Is Sarah Pavan really the next big thing?
Was the Roy Jones boxing debacle in the 1988 Olympics the biggest forgotten controversy?

(R)uffda! 1:26pm

The Smuckers goons are going to kill me for answering so many questions in one post. (Or, as they like to say, "jam me up good." God, they are morons.) But I'm going to do it anyhow.

Jack was Mary and Doug Ripper's kid. He was misunderstood. I think it all started with that whole disemboweling episode, but there was also something about a late library book.

A careful examination of the DNA of Bobby Knight and Dean Smith will show they are remarkably similar. Even odder than that is their resemblance to Moms Mabley. Go figure.

The NBA lottery is always rigged, so there was no exception with Patrick Ewing. Note Cleveland and Lebron James. Golden State, however, is still wondering what they did to end up with Joe Smith.

Is Kobe innocent or guilty of what? I am good, very good, but I am not God. I just wish there were a way to send Shaq to prison instead.

Again, was Clay better than Reuben at what? I'm afraid we're comparing apples to oranges, and geeky oranges to chubby apples at that. Would I have voted for either? No. I was a Kimberly guy.

The worst SID in college volleyball? That would be FAMU's. Take a look at their website for why I say that.

Flo-Jo was undoubtedly on some sort of steroid. But then name me a track star who isn't. If this is a trick question to get me sued by her estate, shame on you and can I hire you?

They all violate NCAA recruiting rules. Except most don't.

Sarah Pavan will be the next big thing if she commits to Minnesota. If she commits to Nebraska, she will be the next thing from Kitchener.

(Only joking! We LOVE Sarah Pavan!)

Who the hell is Roy Jones?

Next? (puff puff)

Wolfgang 12:52pm

Is St. Paul the evil ugly twin of Minneapolis?

(R)uffda! 1:28pm

No. St. Paul is considered a smaller Minneapolis with a very, very odd smell.

St. Paul is far from ugly. Well, the actual Saint was no looker, but saints don't need to be. That's like putting wings on rhinos.

tnp101 12:30pm

Where is the name (R)uffda! originated from? Why an R in the bracket?

(R)uffda! 12:59pm

Aho!

(R)uffda! is for ROOF, a common block term. As in "She sure did roof that snucker."

SNUCKER, on the other hand, is less common.

Uffda!, of course, is the Scandinavian term for "Good Golly! That sure was somethin', eh?"

Put them together and you have a Minnesota VB moniker (Minnesota being overrun with Scandies).

Clever, eh?

Oh. I almost forgot. Those brackets are actually parentheses, and are just there to show how clever it all is.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home