Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This is the way the world ends...

Not with a bang, but with T.S. Eliot whimpering about a missed touch call.

The season has ended. The Nittany Lions are your national champions. Akinradewo is your POY. Rose is your COY. Faucette is your FOY. Cindy Fredrick has resigned from Iowa. And I am left with this blog and a bunch of BASTA! t-shirts. I feel cheated. Is this all there is?

No, it turns out there is more. Much more. A whole big world is out there just waiting to be explored. All it takes is a little gumption, a passport, and a good pair of shoes. So that's my plan. I will blog from the four corners of the Earth.

But first, a nap.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look forward to seeing you at the Pac 10 team spring tournaments!

December 19, 2007 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger (R)uffda! said...

I will be there, but you need to vouch for my safety. JD's been on my case since last September.

December 20, 2007 at 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home