Monday, January 14, 2008

Day 26 or whatever

The days are lonely enough, but the nights are like really dark lonely days. I am beginning to worry that my talking and writing skills are vanishing like a monkey would vanish if he were to disappear suddenly. Into the dark of the dark day like night.

I pass these long days by looking forward to next year’s volleyball season. I’m going to be spending several weeks in Council Bluffs, if I ever get out of here, so I thought I’d see how Cindy Frederick is doing rebuilding the Iowa program. Maybe I’ll head over to Lincoln to see one of my favorite players, Rachel Holloway, setting the post-Pavan Huskers.

I wonder how the Mitt Romney campaign is going?

Later. The monkeys are getting restless and that can only mean one thing: restless monkeys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home