Thursday, December 20, 2007

Road trip -- day one




It's the weirdest thing. Who would have thought there were Long Beach State fans in Egypt? And from the looks of these things, they've been here for a while, probably pre-Misty May even. Not sure what the fascination is with pointy buildings like these, although they'd be handy if it snowed, I guess.

It's been a long day. I've never liked airplanes. They've always seemed too much like flying buses to me, one of the last things I want to see flying. But I did manage to sleep a little on the Paris to Cairo leg.
Ever notice how hard it is to spell E-G-Y-P-T? It's like R-H-Y-T-H-M. Tricky.
Anyhow, I'm going to take another nap and then call the CAVB. Apparently, there's a match somewhere in Africa this week. How big can Africa be? I'm sure I can get there by taxi. Maybe a bus, but not a flying one.
Hey, cool! Little shampoos in the bathroom. That'll take care of Gorf's Christmas presents.
Later, traitors!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home