Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Dinner with Juliann

Turns out I wouldn't be invited to dinner with Juliann Faucette. According to USA Volleyball:

Other than family, who would you like to invite to complete a dinner foursome (individuals can be dead or alive)?

Jamie Foxx, Alisha Keys, God, and Oprah


My question is: If God is coming for dinner, what do you prepare? I mean, you can't very well serve Him one of His creatures, no matter what sort of fancy cream you spread over it. If you go the veggie route, you run the risk of making Him think you think He could stand to lose a few pounds. What is the Food of the Gods anyhow? Jello?

(The other thing is, and I don't want to be a nitpicker, those four plus Juliann makes a fivesome. I say we dump God and go with some sort of chicken dish.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home