Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight and Greg Norman

Apparently, we (and I use “we” loosely here) are at the mercy of the AVCA in regards to any progress being made in this enterprise. (R)uffda! tells me he is powerless to proceed without their preview. I tell him he is powerless to proceed without some sort of spine in that gelatinous blob he calls a body. He tells me to go chase a stick. I tell him only if I can shove it up his ... well. Things get testy. Let’s leave it at that.

Meanwhile, a weekend has slid on by and I am left to face my canvas with no paint on my palette. Speaking of stupid palettes, what’s the deal with the thumb hole? Real useful, that.

I didn’t make it to see The Dark Knight. Sorry for the bait and switch. I didn’t watch any of the British Open either. When did Greg Norman and Chris Evert become an item? No one ever tells me anything. I remember when it was Greg and Jimbo prancing around Wimbledon together. Or do I have that wrong?

Anyhow. We wait.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home